September 25th-29th, 2018 - Venice, Italy
The Scientific Committee is pleased to announce the call for abstract for this year’s WCVA in Italy.
The abstract submission will stay open until May 31st. Late submissions will not be accepted for any reasons.
Please submit your abstracts going to https://abstract.evsrl.it/
Projects should not have been published or presented elsewhere prior to the meeting. Projects must have followed approved ethical guidelines.
Authors will be informed about the success of their submission before the early bird deadline.
The Scientific Committee is looking forward receiving many interesting contributions!
WCVA 2018 Scientific Committee
Guidelines for Abstract Submission
Abstracts must be submitted accordingly to the following instructions:
- submission deadline is 2018, May 31st 24.00 local time (GMT+1). Late submissions will not be accepted for any reasons.
- all abstracts must be in English.
- projects must follow approved ethical guidelines (http://publicationethics.org/).
- Abstracts must be submitted online. For abstract submission please go to the ABSTRACT SUBMISSION CENTRE web site https://abstract.evsrl.it/
- To access the ABSTRACT SUBMISSION CENTRE, you have to register to the “EGO System”. Should you not have a User Name and Password, please go to the “EGO” Registration Request Page at https://ego.evsrl.it/public/Registration.aspx Registration process takes 2 working days. Register now to the “EGO System” to avoid any delay in getting your login credentials.
- Projects should not have been published or presented elsewhere prior to the meeting.
- The author submitting the abstract will be the person with whom all correspondence takes place.
- Please note that the presenting author of each accepted abstract has to register for the conference.
- Authors will be notified of acceptance by email before the early bird deadline.
The ABSTRACT SUBMISSION CENTRE will guide you filling up the following fields:
- 1. ABSTRACT FORMAT
A single abstract is required for the first review process: text length should be maximum 250 words, including tables and figures, and not including title, authors, references, ethical statement.
Please follow the guidelines set at
- 2. SECTION
- Small animal
- Large animal
- 3. Presentation Preference
- Oral presentation only
- Oral presentation preference, but willing to present as poster as well
- Poster only
- 4. TITLE
Title of work must be in CAPITAL LETTER, maximum length 14 words (180 characters including spaces).
- 5. ADDRESS FOR CORRESPONDENCE
- 6. AUTHORS
Please indicate as first author the presenter of the abstract.
DO NOT list any author's name or institution in the abstract or manuscript.
Abstracts that do not meet all format requirements will be rejected and returned to the author. Any abstract submitted with incomplete or pending results will not be accepted.